CISF Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1654
Name of posts :
1. Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies): 339 Posts
2. Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies): 210 Posts
3. Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies): 994 Posts
4. Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies): 111 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above than 21 yrs to below 27 yrs. For determining age limit, cut off date would be 09-04-2013.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Matriculation (class 12th) pass out or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidates should have Driving License for heavy /light motor vehicle and motor cycle with gear.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC candidates are required to pay Only Rs. 50/-.
2. SC/ST/EXSM Candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process : Selections will be done on the basis of Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, Written Test, Medical Examination and Final Selection.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply only through Offline mode i.e Candidates are required to download the application form through Official website, then fill it in all respects and then along with relevant certificates send it to concerned DIG of CISF .
Last date for receipt of Application form : 09-04-2013
Last date for North East region : 16-04-2013
Click here to get Full Advt details.